Hi,

For the next Wikimedia Café online meetup we will focus on the subject of
communications in the Wikiverse. What about communications is working well,
what is not working well, and what should be done to improve
communications? This will be a casual discussion but formal proposals may
emerge from it, and at the meetup people are welcome to discuss their ideas
for formal proposals. Participants are also welcome to suggest topics for
discussion other than communications, but the plan is to spend the majority
of the time on the subject of communications.

The Café meetup will be in late March, on a time to be chosen via Doodle
poll: https://doodle.com/poll/t3w8nkt9vy5mm3r5. I am skipping February due
to some existing commitments. When you visit the Doodle poll you should be
able to change the timezone that you see for the calendar. Please be sure
to select the correct timezone for you before you vote.

I will host the meeting using the free version of Zoom. Zoom limits the
length of meetings using the free version to 40 minutes.

The Zoom online meeting link will be the same link that we have used for
previous Wikimedia Café meetups; see below.

If you would like to attend then please vote in the Doodle poll.

Pine