Dear colleagues of Wikimedia-l,

I learned today of the 2018 passing of User:Corinne. I feel that Corinne's
substantial contributions to Wikimedia merit forwarding the news of her
passing to this email list [0]. Corinne had a Master's degree in Teaching
English to Speakers of Other Languages. User:Miniapolis wrote, "Corinne was
a fellow coordinator of the Guild of Copy Editors, and we had come to know
each other off-wiki as well. Corinne's specialty was request articles, and
her copyediting skill (second to none) was a factor in many Good and
Featured Articles." Corinne made over 25,000 contributions to English
Wikipedia.

Contributors have written memorials on her talk page [1]. She was
posthumously added to the Guild of Copy Editors Hall of Fame.

May she rest in peace.

Pine

[0]
https://en.wikipedia.org/?oldid=833499445#Passing_of_Alice_Dacuba_(User:Corinne)