Greetings,

This is just a courtesy notice that I'm no longer employed by the Wikimedia
Foundation as of the end of the month, but will continue to stay engaged as
a volunteer.  I see this as an opportunity, since I'll be free of the
conflict of interest caused by my financial and legal relationship as an
employee.

I'm looking forward to rejoining the volunteer community, if you will have
me :-)

Please contact me through my wiki page [[mw:User:Adamw]], and do drop a
line on my talk page if any of the projects listed there catch your fancy!

Kind regards,
Adam