Thanks for sharing this Mia!  Îm really glad to read that it can be an ongoing
project and not just an equality token on March, 8.

I have a question: do you have a budget for transportation for people who want
to attend and babysitting facilities?
Could it be possible for organizers to get a volunteering certificate from the
sweedish embassy as a  kind of aknowledgement of the work done?

Thank you for your commitment on these issues!

Kind regards,

Natacha / Nattes à chat