Thank you very much for bringing this to the attention of the broader
community, Osmar.  I will note that the gist of this statement was recently
discussed by the Roles & Responsibilities Strategy Working Group[1] and we
noted that it reflects and expands upon several points we had found during
our research.  We will take these points into consideration as we develop
our recommendations.

Risker/Anne
(As a member of the R&R Strategy Working Group)

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Roles_%26_Responsibilities