Yeah, we can! But, we need projects with a clear scope and two mentors who
are willing to provide guidance to students throughout the summer
(May-August) as they develop their projects. And, this is not necessarily
the case with community wishlist projects that are not in the top 10. In
the past, we have tried to promote the wishlist projects through our
outreach programs but couldn't make any progress.

If any developer is interested in mentoring a project from the wishlist, I
would be happy to chat with them!

*Srishti Sethi*
Developer Advocate