Hi all,

The Wikimania organizing team is now happy to announce the *Program Design*
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Program_design> of Wikimania
2019!

We believe that this year’s conference theme
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Theme> requires a format
that is *future-oriented,
collaborative, active, and focused on practical problem-solving. *The
program will therefore consist of a series of parallel *spaces* (or
tracks), lead by *leaders,* and through practical training, learning,
idea-sharing and cross-cultural collaboration focusing on different *topic
areas*.

The call for proposals for these *Leaders*, and what they would like to do
with those *Spaces*, is NOW OPEN. We invite you to visit the Program Design
page <https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Program_design> on the
Wikimania Wiki to read more.

Best,
*Eric Luth*
Conference Manager, Wikimedia Sverige
eric.l...@wikimedia.se
+46 (0) 765 55 50 95

Stöd fri kunskap, bli medlem i Wikimedia Sverige.
Läs mer på blimedlem.wikimedia.se