Congratulations to the new events team!

Though the East and Southeast Asia and Pacific (Eseap) Wikimedia Community
was disheartened by its exclusion in the conference grants program, we are
looking forward for better collaboration this time. We have a lineup of
regional events and programmes in place and we hope the temporary halt will
lifted soon.

We are still waiting for the green light from the movement strategy
discussions on resource allocation, isn't it?

Butch Bustria