On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 10:34 AM Strainu <strain...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there any public informations on the C-level average duration of
> employment and turnover levels in WMF compared to other NGOs and/or
> companies in the Bay area?

Past and present C-levels can be found at [1] (since 2016) and [2] (until
2017). With some legwork turnover could be reconstructed from that.

For industry in general, some googling brings up [4] and [5] which suggest
a 5-year median / 7-year average CEO tenure. That's not specific to IT,
although per [4] the spread is not huge. I didn't find any numbers about
C-levels / top management teams.

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Leadership_team
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_salaries
[4] https://corpgov.law.harvard.edu/2018/02/12/ceo-tenure-rates/