Hi Lukas, Helene and Mirjam ,

I join Camelia and Itzik in congratulating Wikimedia DE for finding an
ingenious and clever solution for giving more gender diversity to the
board, and getting those two fantastic new acquisitions to the board in the
way!

I wish a very warm welcome to Helene and Mirjam into the Wikimedia universe
and community. :)

Paulo - darwIn
Wikimedia Portugal

Lukas Mezger <lukas.mez...@wikimedia.de> escreveu no dia segunda, 4/03/2019