We certainly could do editatons about Naruto and Pokemon and it would actually
be quite useful. As Paulo said, a well written "pop" page has a good influence.
People can understand easily how a complex and multifaceted article with
appropriate navboxes, infoboxed, is structured for a trivial topic, and think
how they can help for other topics.
I repeat the concept: I have friends who work at the top of their fields, some
of them have also their own wikipedia article (I am not telling which one
because of respect of their privacy) and they leave edits on complex topic
sometimes but it's their everyday job so they are bored to do even on wiki in
their free time. Still, they do a little bit and they learned how to do it
visiting other pages about the most trivial topics you can imagine. They showed
me their first edits as IPs sometimes and they are as diverse as you can
imagine. Obscure dialects, silly TV series, things like that.

Also, since we are talking about Pokemon....I can show something directly like
Paulo did.This is the history of the article Cronologia delle modifiche di
"Ulva lactuca" - Wikipedia Ulva Lactuca. HisuiSama and Adriana Hariuc who added
more text on January the 20th are the same students who are comparing the very
same morning a plant at the botanical garden to a Pokemon in this gallery:
https://twitter.com/Alexmar983/status/1087119134058516480
So, Go Pokemon... I know about the "pokemon test" but in the end I actually
wish we had more Pokemon pages, it would probably be fine.
Alex

|  |  |

|  |
Cronologia delle modifiche di "Ulva lactuca" - Wikipedia

    Il giovedì 14 marzo 2019, 00:14:57 CET, Benjamin Ikuta