Hello all,

Wikimedia Norge had our general assembly this Saturday in Tromsø – probably
the northernmost general assembly ever out of all Wikimedia organizations?

For the board elections, we have a staggered system where one half of the
board is elected one year, and the other half the next year. The board
therefore consists of the following (re)elected members:

* Andrea Hegdahl Tiltnes (User:AndreaHT, vice chair, formerly normal member)
* Hilde Blix (User:Hildeblix, deputy member)

As well as the following members who were elected last year for the
2018–2020 term:
* Hogne Neteland (User:Hogne, chair)
* Sigrun Espe (User:Sigrunespe)
* Tore Sætre (User:Toresetre)
* Trond Trosterud (User:Trondtr)

The board is therefore equal parts men and women!

Thank you very much to the newly elected board members, as well as the
outgoing board members Harald Groven (User:H@r@ld) and Guro Faller
(User:Fiolen).

--
*Jon Harald Søby*
Prosjektleder / Prosjektleiar / Prošeaktajođiheaddji / Project Manager

+47 977 67 510
jhs...@wikimedia.no