Hi Janeen,

Thanks very much for the update. I like the sound of these goals.

I have a question regarding the first goal. Does growing participation
refer to growing human readership, or to both growing human readership and
growing data reuse such as from Wikidata, or to growing human readership
and data reuse and contributorship?

Contributorship seems to be very low as a percentage of Internet users in
many languages including English and German, while readership levels are
relatively high in some languages and geographies and relatively low in
others. I hope that WMF tries to grow contributorship in all languages and
geographies, while also trying to grow readership and data reuse in
languages where Wikimedia readership and data reuse seem to have
significant opportunities for growth.

I would also like to know how WMF plans to become more nimble. I think that
increasing agility is a good goal. Can you share more specifics?

Thanks,
Pine