Peter, all of these would be useful .  The most useful of all would be a
list of those that have been deleted as drafts that were not improved for 6
months--I havre a partial list, but there is no easy way of screening it. A
spreadsheet with links to the deleted versions and to the google scholar
and worldcat records would be an enormous help--I became an admin 12 years
ago specifically to rescue deleted articles, but there is no systematic way
of finding them.