Congratulations. I am excited especially for the "Bibliographical data on
Wikidata" part, where my university and many other universities around the
world will join you in collaboration. I expect that what Wikimedia
Sverige does in this space will set global precedent for how everyone in
research publishes and shares research. This is very good news and I will
look for an opportunity to collaborate in research and Wikidata content
curation.

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814