Thanks Krishna for forwarding the mail to main thread in Indian mailing
list.  My mails are not reached at Indian mailing list, although I have
successfully subscribe the to the list. I am again cc to Indian mailing
list. we should discuss your tread also
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2019-April/014000.html

Regards,
Manoj Kulkarni