In behalf of the East, Southeast Asia and the Pacific Regional Cooperation
(ESEAP) we would like to extend our congratulations to our member country
for being elevated as a fully recognized chapter!

We are looking forward to our future regional meeting and collaboration!

Kind regards,

Butch
Philippines

Note: ESEAP is a regional collaborative composed of affiliates Wikimedia
Indonesia, Wikimedia Taiwan, Wikimedia Australia, Wikimedia Korea,
Wikimedians in Thailand, Philippine Wikimedia Community User Group,
Wikimedia Community User Group Malaysia, Wikimedia User Group China,
Wikimedia Community User Group Hong Kong, and Vietnam Wikimedians.
Membership also include Wikimedia communities and nationalities of Brunei,
Cambodia, Japan, Laos, Macau, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Papua New
Guinea, Singapore, and Timor Leste (East Timor).