This is true. I verified and restored almost all the files. There was one
or two problems with students who uploaded an occasional derivative work
(integrated in their own work), but almost all the files were OK, and
correctly uploaded. The main problem here, IMO, was marking sourced stuff
as "no source" without any explanation, marking stiff as derivative work
without explaining or stating what the original work was, and then deleting
it uncritically. I understand there is a tremendous backlog in Commons, and
the community is tiny and most of the sysops (on which I include myself)
are generally more interested in other activities than the regular
management of the project, but IMO this sort of behavior should not be seen
as acceptable. IMO it would be preferable to not delete or mark anything at
all, and let the backlog grow freely, than to do it this way. On the other
hand, in general the sysops with this kind of behavior are the most
productive in the whole management of the project, and I feel I've no right
to criticize when I have no plans to regularly  help in what they are doing
with such dedication.

Best,
Paulo

Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <galder...@hotmail.com> escreveu no dia domingo,