Hi James,

Of course. More admins would lesser the work charge, and it would be great.
We specially appreciate admins with multi-language capabilities, as it is a
multilangual project.
Of course, comprehensive knowledge of copyright is needed.
That is complex, but it can be learnt.

Regards,
Yann
Jai Jagat 2020 Grand March Coordinator