Hi,

Same as for reviewing files.
I find more rewarding to work on content that creating and mainting help
pages.
I should mention that Aymatth2
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Aymatth2> has done an amazing work
on completely reworking the copyright help pages, creating subpages by
country.
I think this helps a lot to find the information pertaining to a giving
file.

Regards,
Yann
Jai Jagat 2020 Grand March Coordinator