Oh the irony!

You assumed bad faith on my good faith edit to [[Commons:Assume good
faith]].

What would you consider "dishonest" about the edits or the summaries?
Telling folks that the [[Commons:Project scope/Precautionary principle]] is
part of the policy dynamic that even experienced Wikipedians may not know
about (I certainly didn't) is most certainly useful.

That people are reverting the edits, in what seems to be an attempt to
either hide the precautionary principle or obfuscate it seems quite odd.
I'm assuming good faith here, so I'm not ascribing any motives to these
reverts. You did not even give any reason for your revert, whereas I did in
fact leave edit summaries.

For reference:

Edit 1 - "add precautionary principle"
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Commons:Assume_good_faith&diff=prev&oldid=349110161

Reverted by Yann with no comment.

Edit 2 - "refine wording"
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Commons:Assume_good_faith&diff=prev&oldid=349650525

Reverted by Colin with "Nothing to do with AFG [sic] and certainly not
"refine wording" -- dishonest edit summary"

I changed "should be deleted" to "may be deleted" in case that was the
wording someone had issue with. That's why the edit summary said "refine
wording."

-Andrew