I see the problem as lack of access to basic training information.

It appears that the team doing the uploads failed to comply to wiki
publishing norms. I do not see this as a problem between editors and
moderators, but rather as being between who editors versus our rules.

Wikimedia projects already have an low quality standard. The two most
common complaints that Wikipedia gets are #2 Wikipedia publishes low
quality content and #1 Wikipedia's quality standards are too high. I see
this issue as a complaint for us to lower quality.

The answer is not to lower the quality of our content, but rather to
communicate more effectively the standard of quality that we require. With
our standards already being so low, requiring things like proof of legal
compliance, minimal verifiability, and having brief civil conversations in
case of difficulty, it is challenging for me to imagine us reducing any of
these already reasonable expectations.

If anyone wants to meet professional Wikimedia colleagues for institutional
partnerships then here is a Wikimedia community organization which supports
Wikimedians in Residence with a monthly online meetup and some conversation
space.
WREN - Wikimedians in Residence Exchange Network
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_in_Residence_Exchange_Network

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814