The idea that NC is "open and free" is growing like a cancer in Brazil and
Portugal. I've been noticing that for some time already, and I do believe
we as a Movement should have some sort of plan or strategy to fight that -
and never indulge in accepting NC as a valid license for the Wikimedia
projects, as IMO it really hinders our mission of a free and open project.

Paulo

Yury Bulka <setthemf...@privacyrequired.com> escreveu no dia segunda,
20/05/2019 à(s) 07:28: