Hi Shani,

I'm curious if non discriminating anyone politically could imply a group or
community being forced to accept people from the extreme right or the likes
of it, with public (but not onwiki) views against migration, promoting
racial discrimination, and revisionism, for instance?

This is not a theoretical question, but a practical one, actually.

Best,
Paulo

Shani Evenstein <shani.e...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia domingo, 26/05/2019
Ă (s) 21:58: