Would anyone care to specify or, at least, provide examples of "such
ideologies" as would not be "allowed in our movement"?

I have the feeling that the focus should not be on thoughts, beliefs, or
attitudes, but rather on behavior.

I get scared ("feel unsafe") whenever discussions take the turn that this
one has, condemning people for past beliefs, for example. I am already
feeling the silent menace of labellers on me for objecting to this line of
discussion.

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 6:16 PM Paulo Santos Perneta <
paulospern...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mister Thrapostibongles,
>
> I would believe so. However, after knowing a case where a WMF staff was
> fired after their denounce of such a situation caused a fuss in the target
> community, I'm not so sure the WMF shares that understanding. Until there
> is some strong standing from the WMF about such ideologies not being
> allowed in our movement, to me that still is a grey area in the CoC.
>
> Paulo
>
> Mister Thrapostibongles <thrapostibong...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia
> terça,
> 28/05/2019 à(s) 16:33:
>
> > Paulo
> >

> > > I'm curious if non discriminating anyone politically could imply a
> group
> > or
> > > community being forced to accept people from the extreme right or the
> > likes
> > > of it, with public (but not onwiki) views against migration, promoting
> > > racial discrimination, and revisionism, for instance?
> > >

> > Surely if a participant in a project is known to be an adherent of a
> > murderous ideology, with a history of genocide, that takes the view that
> > certain class of person should be discriminated against, treated as
> > inferior or subject to violence or extermination -- then any member of
> the
> > class discriminated against would have reasonable, eve strong, grounds
> for
> > feeling threatened by that participation?
> >
> > Thrapostibongles

Dennis C. During