I do not understand how from a general proposal for a Code of Conduct for
user groups one goes on to talk about ideologies, personal retaliations,
irony about the politic situation of the countries of those who comment
etc.
Here we are discussing together whether or not we have a shared CoC.
We have different criteria for UG, do we have different rules for reports,
deadlines, obligations? No. So why not a CoC as much shared (and then maybe
specific CoCs for particular situations).
Sorry, but I don't see the meaning of this controversy.

Camelia

--
*Camelia Boban*

*| Java EE Developer |*
*Affiliations Committee - **Wikimedia *Foundation
Coordinator - Diversity Working Group for Wikimedia Strategy 2030
Chair & co-founder - WikiDonne User Group *| WikiDonne Project ideator*

*Diversity Space @ Wikimania 2019 Co-Lead*
WMIT - WMSE - WMCH - WMAR Member

M. +39 3383385545
camelia.bo...@gmail.com