What’s making me happy is also sad (how can one separate hapiness from sadness
as you obviously need one to measure the other). My mom is in hospital, her
breath cancer spreaded again with metastasis. Yep, looks bad.

But I discovered a thread which was shared on twitter by francophone
wikipedians by the sixth form poet and we laughed so much... I had to stop
reading the puns as she held her sides telling me it was hurting her.

It was great she could forget the pain for a moment. #metoo

Here is one of his puns :
https://twitter.com/sixthformpoet/status/617649146841989120?s=21

People found guilty of not using punctuation deserve the longest sentence
possible.

We also appreciated the story of the cemetary. Weird but sweet.
https://twitter.com/sixthformpoet/status/1137658720698228736?s=21

And another thing, in times of great pressure, I take time to make myself a
vegan jogurt, very very slowly. This is how it looks like :
Cos wikimedian geeks need to get involved in some kind of earthly activities
for a change and to balance the sometimes extreme emotions we experience in our
heated debates. I will also at one point when it stops raining take a book and
wander of the Rhone with my kayak to find moments of peace :

If you come to Geneva and you want a ride, shout (you will probably have to
bring earplugs too if you want a peaceful ride as I am an awful chatterbox).

That’s all geeks!

Nattes à chat