I'm sad to hear that. I would not want a victim to go with a request for
help to WMF, local functionaries, an arbitration committee, or anyone else,
and have the situation end up worse rather than better. I don't know what
to recommend. Perhaps you could ask the stewards what they think.

I am also sad to hear about the difficulties regarding the situation in
which you think that someone was at risk of self-harm. I think that the
situation you described is probably appropriate for review by the
management of WMF Trust and Safety so that they can take a second look. I
encourage you to contact them.

I am finding this conversation to be rather depressing, but I am glad that
we are having it, because this is one way of developing solutions.

Pine