I have seen a known user attacking me on one of Wikipedia's criticism site
during my ArbCom case on the English Wikipedia but when it was report, they
said there is nothing they can do about off-wiki attacks/harassment. That
event alone gives me an impression that the English Wikipedia community
cannot protect anyone from off-wiki harassment. Why would people feel
comfortable to report a case of harassment to a community or group that can
not protect them?

Isaac