For those trying to grasp what's going on, some more links:
- Statement by the SuSa team manager, explaining the WMF viewpoint:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Community_response_to_the_Wikimedia_Foundation%27s_ban_of_Fram#Statement_from_Jan_Eissfeldt,_Lead_Manager_of_Trust_&_Safety

- Arbcom case around the desysop/resysop of WJBscribe:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests#WJBscribe

I haven't read everything in detail, but these seem the snippets most
relevant to the global community. I'm still struggling to find a good
summary of what the new (global) processes/policies of SuSa to address
harassment in the broad sense of the word are - Jan only linked to an
annual plan announcing them. But then, given the sheer amount of text, I
probably missed it if anyone posted a link.

Lodewijk