<for the avoidance of any doubt, I am absolutely joking about this post>

Todd, I have to tell you, this comment made me absolutely LOL.  All I could
imagine was Sue Gardner (from my WMF days) and Geoff Brigham interrogating
me about my desire to send out a goon squad after, i dunno, Risker and
Newyorkbrad or something.  I could imagine Geoff telling me that I needed
more evidence (as he ALWAYS said) and Sue telling me that this required a
memo first, and I better have budgeted the money in the annual plan.

The image was very vivid for me.

As a Trust and Safety professional, with almost two decades of experience
under my belt, all I can say is this:  I freakin' wish.  Really.

</joke>

Philippe

I think everyone here is clear that no one is literally going to be drug off