Hi,

It has been suggested many times to ask Google for an access to their API
for searching images,
so that we could have a bot tagging copyright violations (no free access
for automated search).
That would the single best improvement in Wikimedia Commons workflow for
years.
And it would benefit all Wikipedia projects, big or small.

Regards,
Yann

--
Jai Jagat 2020 Grand March Coordination Team
https://www.jaijagat2020.org/