I was forced to step up *today* on this mailing list because the
description of the WIkimania 2018 incident in the first mail was false: the
claim that "none of us expressed there was a problem" is simply not what
happened.

And by the way this is exactly why the details of stuff like that are NOT
shared publicly. For me the incident was closed and well handled by the T&S
team, I really didn't need a debate where people are expressing their
uninformed, bar room like opinions about the seriousness of the incident or
what should or should not have been done.

Caroline