Hello Caroline,

I'm very sorry for what happened back in Capetown and that today you are
reminded of this again through a public mailing list, where the story is
starting to lead it's own life. I can only imagine that you felt the need
to correct this misinterpretation of what happened to you.
I know Romaine for several years and recognise the behaviour you are
describing and even though I know he doesn't mean any harm with it (it's
his enthusiasm that gets the better of him), I do realise it may cause
distress with the other person. If you want to talk to me about this,
please contact me of list. If this was enough for you, please do not feel
you have to send any additional responses.

Hi all,

I was present at the assembly last Saturday and the whole situation is very
complicated. I think, in his emotions to tell his story, Romaine indeed got
two situations mixed up here and the emotional part should not be discussed
on a public list.
Furthermore I know first hand that both the chair of WMNL and WMBE are
involved in the conversations with T&S and the WMF: there is no need for us
to re-review this process, that is still ongoing at the moment.

Please let's close this thread.

Vriendelijke groet,
Ciell

Virus-free.