Google has been offering reverse image search as part of their vision API:

https://cloud.google.com/vision/docs/internet-detection

The pricing is $3.50 per 1,000 queries for up to 5,000,000 queries per month:

https://cloud.google.com/vision/pricing

Above that quantity "Contact Google for more information":

https://cloud.google.com/contact/