Clarifying one small bit, the "copypatrol" tool was initially developed by
Eran (a Wikimedia volunteer from Israel). It was than further developed by
the Wikimedia Foundation. Agree that it is a great success, not only with
respect to the final result but with respect to it being a successful
collaborative project between the foundation and the community.

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian