Her POV ?

Well I can confirm what Caroline said.

What more do you want ? To verify all other reports ?

It's sad that things have escalated this far, but may be it's time to
wonder why it escalated like that. There was multiple incidents reported.
Things that should have stayed private were told on this mailing list by
Romaine... well when do we stop this ?

Please keep in mind when you cast your support here that people who have
reported Romaine might be reading this.