From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
Natacha Rault via Wikimedia-l
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 7:57 AM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Some goodbye to all

First of all I don’t know the context of this conversation. I know that I
personnally find that the actions of  Trust& Safety  very valuable and wise. I
totally support and trust their judgement.

I am tired of seing their work criticized, and do not appreciate official
chapter representants and employees publicly supporting alleged offenders,
showing no aknowledgement of the fact that this is very toxic for alleged
victims, and does not help to change attitude towards issues of harrassment.

How can we feel safe in the movement if the decisions of T&S are questionned by
official members of our movement?

Nattes à chat