Hello,
(As a member, not talking on behalf of the committee)
The committee is a body of volunteers and they can't be forced to disclose
their real identities. There's no such policy in the CoC and if you think
it should be added, feel free start a discussion on CoC amendment [0] but
in the mean time, we are not allowed and won't disclose people's real
identities. The committee itself refrain involving people who have conflict
of interest with the case (whether it involves them or someone close)

[0] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Amendments

Best

Amir (he/him)