Dear Krishna,

This is an open letter to the Affiliations Committee, a majority of those
happen to be on this list. This message is however also on the Indian
Mailing List [1].

All information in relation from Reports [2]  to financial and legal status
have been repeatedly shared on the list [3]. Regarding, issues with the
Affiliations Committee all information is present on the Chapter's member's
mailing list.

I would be grateful if the response is restrictive to the issue shared.
There are so many different mailing list [4] and you are free to take the
public information to them.

You have the second-accused in the CIS-A2K attribution grabbing case for a
Chapter's self-financed initiative and I am afraid but may not revert to
any subsequent messages from you, if they are not relevant and to the
topic.

To everyone, this is what happens when WMF decides to "divide and rule" by
having a staff-based organisation (CIS-A2K) and a volunteer driven Chapter
both at the same time.

Abhinav

[1]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2019-July/014199.html