Splendid news, congratulations Wikipedians of Goa!! :D

Frederick: It was really great and a privilege meeting you at CC Global
Summit. We at WMPT are very much looking forward to partner with you in
Wikimedia projects, specially those related to lusophony!

Best,

Paulo

Kirill Lokshin <kirill.loks...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta,
31/07/2019 à(s) 16:41: