As a member and current Chairperson of the first thematic organization, but not the only one anymore, I would like to congratulate you for this achievement.

Looking forward to exchanging experiences and working together!

El 7/31/19 a les 7:04 PM, Shani Evenstein ha escrit:
Thank you, Kirill, and all who have been involved in making this a
reality!

It's an exciting moment in our growth as an organization and we are
thrilled to be recognized as a Thematic Organization.
As Kirill mentioned, we do hope that this will lead the way for the scaling
of other cross-movement thematic efforts.

We look forward to continuing working with affiliates in the movement and
especially expanding our collaborations with affiliates we haven't had the
chance to work closely with, as we scale our efforts worldwide. If you are
interested in working with us, please feel free to contact us at:
wikiproject...@gmail.com

We look forward to meeting some of you in the Health Space at Wikimania
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Health>, where you'll be able to
find out more about what we've been doing and how you can join forces with
us.

Best,

Shani Evenstein
Chairperson, Wikimedia Medicine.

*Shani Evenstein Sigalov*
* Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
* EdTech Innovation Strategist, NY/American Medical Program, Sackler School
of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
* PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
* OER & Emerging Technologies Coordinator, UNESCO Chair
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495> on Technology, Internationalization
and Education, School of Education, Tel Aviv University
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495>.
* Chairperson, Wikimedia Medicine
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med>.
* Chairperson, Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>.
* Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society
<http://www.israelgives.org/amuta/580428621>.
* Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda <http://bybe.benyehuda.org>.
+972-525640648