Thanks for the update Geert. I'll join you in thanking Romaine for the vast
amounts of work that he has done over the past years in Belgium. I think
this was a great trigger to get the chapter to where it is now - even if I
have only seen the tip of the activities from my comfortable outsider
position.

I hope to see you soon again both!

Lodewijk