The working groups created a summary of their recommendations in a
nutshell. They are published on meta. These orphan pages looked so lonely,
I collected them in an orphanage: Wikimedia 2030: Links to nutshells of
recommendations per working group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Orphanage>.

For ease of access, here are the separate links:
1.Advocacy Nutshell
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Advocacy/Recommendations/Nutshell>
2.Capacity Building Nutshell
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Capacity_Building/Recommendations/Nutshell>
3.Community Health Nutshell
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Community_Health/Recommendations/Nutshell>
4.Diversity Nutshell
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Diversity/Recommendations/Nutshell>
5.Partnerships Nutshell
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Partnerships/Recommendations/Nutshell>
6.Product & Technology Nutshell
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Product_%26_Technology/Recommendations/Nutshell>
7.Resource Allocation Nutshell
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Resource_Allocation/Recommendations/Nutshell>
8.Revenue Streams Nutshell
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Resource_Allocation/Recommendations/Nutshell>
9.Roles & Responsibilities Nutshell
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Roles_%26_Responsibilities/Recommendations/Nutshell>

Although in an orphanage, these orphans are still hungry, so please feed
them on their talk pages :)

Greetings,

Ad Huikeshoven

P.S. Please be-bold if you do feel the urge to rename or move the orphanage.