Hi Ad,

thanks for your support. These pages are definitely not orphans :) I'm
going to publish translations, add the list in a visible place, etc., but I
need to fix other stuff first. No worries, all of it will be done before
Monday.

P.S. Please give me a chance to move the orphanage. *{{In use}}*!

Z poważaniem / Kind regards

*Szymon Grabarczuk*
userpage: pl.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Tar_Lócesilion
<http://pl.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Tar_L%C3%B3cesilion>

ᐧ