On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 at 21:43, Philip Kopetzky <philip.kopet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> these are still rather talking points than specific
> visions of the future and it would be great to discuss them in that way.

Beyond what I have already said, I do not see any merit in discussing
glib statements like "All change has negative connotations to some
members of the community", whether as "talking points" or anything
else

I would be happy to understand the thought process behind the working
group's proposals, and to discuss that, if they care to explain it by
giving a sensible and considered set of answers to the question "Could
this Recommendation have a negative impact/change?".

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing