Lots of good news with medicine and wiki lately!

   - Wikimedia Medicine is established at the chapter rank!
   - stable leadership and membership in the organization for years!
   - lots of medicine + wiki + university partnerships!
   - ongoing medical content programs!
   - people are enjoying!
   - 20% of the Wikimedia Foundation board of Trustees are highly engaged
   in medicine

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814