Hey Ziko,

I'm sure you yourself can point out the recommendations that are based on a
year of deliberations and research than those that are not. It is pretty
hard work to gather all the feedback from the last year as well as analyse,
weight and incorporate it into the final recommendations. This work is
still taking place and won't be finished until mid-September, so right now
it would be great to get your view on the goals for 2030 in the
recommendations rather than pick apart one-liners (and those views a can
also be more than just one's own opinion, if you're so inclined).

Best,
Philip