Amir, you rock! Thanks so much.

This came up as somehing that could be helpful during the Wiktionary &
Wikisource panel at the Education space. Some panelists mentioned tgey are
wasting a lot time curating lists, so thought it coukd be helpful.

Forwarding to Wikimedia-l as many Wikrionary and Wikisource people ate
there.

Cheers,
Shani