Dear Franziska!

Welcome to the list! And thanks a lot for your contributions to Wikimedia
and for the documents you have shared. I will read them with vivid interest!

I am not sure if this is considered --and sorry if it is!-- but it'd be
wonderful to have in-depth discussions on the vision and strategy papers
during WikidataCon.

Cheers!

João